What’s good Bloctopians!
We are thrilled to announce that the 1st crypto launchpad on the Flow Blockchain has been successfully established according to our DAO voting result. Our 1st project will be Starly — a crypto launchpad and marketplace for creators who build economies around their gamified NFT collections.
To learn more about Starly, check out the details on their website. Launchpad site, airdrop campaign and more insights report coming up! Stay tuned to both Blocto and Starly social channels!
- KYC preparation period: Jan. 14th 15:00 (UTC+8), 2022 — Jan. 18th 15:00 (UTC+8), 2022. Click here or the KYC button on the launchpad page to pass the KYC with Starly’s KYC partner. Only users who have passed the KYC & are from accepted countries/regions will be able to participate in this sale.
- Staking: Before Jan.19th 14:00 (UTC+8), 2022. After completing KYC, stake $BLT and your staked amount will be captured onchain. The allocation is calculated based on the amount staked proportionally.
- Choose Launchpad Pool Period: Jan.19th 15:00 (UTC+8), 2022. — Jan.24th 15:00 (UTC+8),2022. Users are able to pay the respective admission fee and choose their ideal launchpad pool during this period. Users can only choose once with a Blocto account/address.
- Purchase period: Jan. 24th 16:00 (UTC+8), 2022 — Jan.26th 15:00 (UTC+8), 2022. Users can freely submit/deposit their tUSDT amount until it meets the maximum during this time period. Be aware that once you submit, it can’t be refunded.
- Distribution period: After Jan.26th 18:00 (UTC+8), 2022. Exact timing and details to be confirmed by Starly closer to the time to sync with other $STARLY launches.
$STARLY Public sale on Blocto Crypto Launchpad Details:
- Token Ticker: $STARLY
- Launchpad Public Sale: 200,000 tUSDT (split into 2 pools)
– Standard pool: 100,000 tUSDT
– Unlimited pool: 100,000 tUSDT
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 $STARLY= 0.8 tUSDT
- Token Vesting
– 30% Initial Unlock, Cliff 3 month, Vesting 9 month
- Total Token Supply: 100,000,000 $STARLY
- Tokens Allocated to Blocto Crypto Launchpad: 250,000 $STARLY
- Token Sale Format: Staking Subscription
- Sector: NFT / Launchpad
- Residents from countries or regions such as US, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and UN-sanctioned countries are excluded from participating in any sale on Blocto Crypto Launchpad.
- Participants should not intend to resell the tokens to excluded countries or regions such as US, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and UN-sanctioned countries.
We have 2 different launchpad pools to meet expectations from different users:
- Users can stake a maximum of 1,500 $BLT for allocation before the certain staking period starts. The maximum $STARLY a user is able to purchase is capped at the user’s allocation which is calculated after the following epoch switch.
- A 5 $BLT admission fee is required to enter the Standard Pool.
- Circulating and Locked $BLT can both be staked for Standard Pool allocation.
- Users can only join one pool with a Blocto account/address.
- No stake limit — Users can stake any account for allocation before the certain staking period starts. The maximum $STARLY a user is able to purchase is capped at the user’s allocation which is calculated after the following epoch switch.
- A 10 $BLT admission fee is required to enter the Unlimited Pool.
- Circulating $BLT can be staked for Unlimited Pool allocation.
- Users can only join one pool with a Blocto account/address.
How to Swap Blocto Token ($BLT)
If users do not have Blocto tokens yet for the $STARLY public sale, you can purchase it via the below sites:
You have to stake your $BLT (Flow FT) on Blocto App in order to participate in the $STARLY public sale. Below is the teleport guide should your $BLT tokens are on Solana or BSC.
Read more: Step by Step Teleport Guide
Starly is a launchpad and marketplace for gamified NFT collections. It offers content creators an end-to-end solution to launch and sell their own gamified NFT collections to their fans and followers. Fans own, trade and sell these NFTs to bring their relationships with the creators to the next level, to represent interests and values they stand for and to turn it all into a profitable and exciting experience.
Website | Whitepaper | Discord | Instagram | Twitter | Telegram
Blocto is an all-in-one cross-chain smart contract wallet with a seamless unified experience in one all-encompassing platform: Dev-friendly SDK, built-in DEX BloctoSwap, non-custodial NFT marketplace BloctoBay and seamless cross-chain investing platform Blocto Crypto Launchpad. Users can be onboarded within 30 seconds, and enjoy the plethora of experiences we offer all with Blocto.
Blocto token ($BLT) is the utility and governance token of Blocto, which serves as the foundation of our ecosystem and the interconnective link between the wallet, Blocto-made products, and our users. The ecosystem expands exponentially with improved interoperability built upon our innovative contract wallet architecture and brings blockchain to market mass adoption empowered by the $BLT tokenomics.
Website | $BLT Page | Whitepaper | Medium | Twitter | Telegram | Discord | Github | Linkedin
- Technology Sophistication. Tokens are often described in exceedingly technical language; a comprehensive understanding of applied cryptography and computer science is required in order to appreciate inherent risks. You represent and warrant that you have sufficient knowledge, market sophistication, experience, and/or professional advice sufficient to undertake a prudent evaluation of the merits and risks of the purchase of Blocto tokens. You agree to bear sole responsibility for the aforementioned evaluation.
- Forks. The blockchain technology underlying Blocto tokens is subject to change at any time, including changes in operating rules (commonly referred to as “forks”), and blockchain networks may go offline as a result of bugs, hard forks, or a number of other unforeseeable reasons. Such changes may materially and adversely affect the value or function of Blocto tokens, or the feasibility or success of the launch of Blocto tokens. You agree that you are fully responsible for monitoring such changes and agree to bear all risks arising therefrom or relating thereto.
- Disclaimer. portto hereby disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage arising from or relating to your purchase or use of Blocto tokens (including, but not limited to, risk of losses due to trading or due to factors beyond its control regarding the viability of any specific blockchain network). portto further disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damages arising from or relating to any cyber-attacks (including without limitation the theft of your personal information).
- Not Securities. Use and purchase of the tokens generated by portto carries significant financial risk. You understand and acknowledge that Blocto tokens are not securities and that the offers and sales of Blocto tokens have not been registered under any country’s securities laws, and, cannot be resold except in compliance with the applicable country’s laws.
- Regulatory Measures. Crypto-tokens are being, or may be overseen by the regulatory authorities of various jurisdictions. portto may receive queries, notices, warnings, requests, or rulings from one or more regulatory authorities from time to time, or may even be ordered to suspend or discontinue any action in connection with Blocto tokens. The development or the launch of Blocto tokens may be seriously affected, hindered, or terminated as a result.
- Illiquidity and Price Volatility. You may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate. There may not be a demand for Blocto tokens. portto is not responsible for the circulation and trading of Blocto tokens on the market. Tokens such as Blocto tokens, if traded on markets, usually have extremely volatile prices. Fluctuations in price over short periods of time frequently occur, which price may be denominated in Bitcoin, Ether, US Dollars or any other fiat currency. Such fluctuations could result from market forces (including speculations), regulatory changes, technical innovations, availability of exchanges, and other objective factors and represent changes in the balance of supply and demand. portto is not responsible for any secondary market trading of Blocto tokens, nor is portto obliged to tame any price volatility of Blocto tokens. Careful due diligence should be undertaken by you, with the full understanding that your contributions may not ultimately result in a useable or valuable token and the value of your contributions may therefore be subject to total loss. portto does not make any representation or warranty, explicit or implicit, as to the usability or the value of Blocto tokens. You understand and accept that there is no warranty or assurance that you will receive any benefits through any Blocto tokens that you hold.
- Compliance by Users. You acknowledge and agree that portto is not responsible for determining whether or which laws, rules, or regulations apply or may apply to your transactions in respect of Blocto tokens (including, without limitation, any anti-money laundering laws, securities laws and tax laws). You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with all such laws rules, or regulations as may be applicable to your transactions in respect of Blocto tokens. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all tax obligations arising from your transactions in respect of Blocto tokens. You further acknowledge and agree that portto shall not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for any of your tax obligations.
- Regulatory Compliance. You acknowledges and agrees that applicable law, regulation, and executive orders may require portto to, upon request by government agencies, freeze or suspend withdrawals or trading (or both) of Blocto tokens, or disclose information regarding the purchaser of Blocto tokens. In the event such disclosure is compelled, you agrees that portto may disclose your information. While portto will endeavor to, where commercially reasonable, give you prior notice of such disclosure, portto makes no guarantees that such prior notice will be made.
- As-is-status. You understands and expressly accepts that Blocto tokens will be created and delivered to, at the sole risk of you, on an “as is” and “under development” basis. portto makes no warranty whatsoever with respect to Blocto tokens, including but not limited to any (i) warranty of merchantability; (ii) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose; or (iii) warranty against infringement of intellectual property rights of a third party; whether arising by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade, or otherwise. You acknowledges that you do not rely upon any representation or warranty made by portto or any other person on the behalf of portto, including, but not limited to, conversations of any kind, whether through oral or electronic communication, or any white paper. You agree to assume all risk and liability for the results obtained by the purchase and/or use of any Blocto tokens and regardless of any oral or written statements made by portto, by way of technical advice or otherwise, related to the purchase or use of Blocto tokens.
- Changes. You understand and acknowledge that any statements made by portto in respect of the sale of Blocto tokens shall not be deemed as investment advice. portto has the right to make any changes to its statement in respect of Blocto tokens, including but not limited to the white paper, introduction, announcement for the sale of Blocto tokens without notice at any time. You should ensure that you have carefully read and understood the up-to-date documents in respect of Blocto tokens prior to your participation in the sale of Blocto tokens.