The $BLT community sale is about to start! To help you get up to speed, we’ve prepared this tutorial to walk you through the $BLT community sale process. Before this, we recommend you to go through our last post with sale details first:
Check your $BLT Community Sale Tier
- Tier I: The Bloctopian Quiz Winners
- Tier II. Whitelisted Blocto Users
- Tier III. General Public
$BLT Community Sale Tutorial
Step one: Connect Blocto Wallet
Connect your Blocto wallet to on the $BLT Community Sale page
Enter your registered email and click sign in
Enter the 6-digit code to verify your account
Step two: Check your tier & get tUSDT from BloctoSwap
Enter the $BLT Community Sale page to check your tier
Get tUSDT from BloctoSwap
Step three: Participate in the $BLT Community Sale
Submit your purchase amount
Notice: You can only submit your purchase once.
Confirm the amount again and click confirm
$BLT community sale result will be released before July 22nd and the locked BLT will be distributed. Those who didn’t win the lucky draw will get their full tUSDT amount refunded.
Hope you find this article helpful, and wish y’all the best of luck!
Join our Community
Telegram Channel (EN): https://t.me/bloctoapp_official
Telegram group (EN): https://t.me/blocto
- Technology Sophistication. Tokens are often described in exceedingly technical language; a comprehensive understanding of applied cryptography and computer science is required in order to appreciate inherent risks. You represent and warrant that you have sufficient knowledge, market sophistication, experience, and/or professional advice sufficient to undertake a prudent evaluation of the merits and risks of the purchase of Blocto tokens. You agree to bear sole responsibility for the aforementioned evaluation.
- Forks. The blockchain technology underlying Blocto tokens is subject to change at any time, including changes in operating rules (commonly referred to as “forks”), and blockchain networks may go offline as a result of bugs, hard forks, or a number of other unforeseeable reasons. Such changes may materially and adversely affect the value or function of Blocto tokens, or the feasibility or success of the launch of Blocto tokens. You agree that you are fully responsible for monitoring such changes and agree to bear all risks arising therefrom or relating thereto.
- Disclaimer. portto hereby disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage arising from or relating to your purchase or use of Blocto tokens (including, but not limited to, risk of losses due to trading or due to factors beyond its control regarding the viability of any specific blockchain network). portto further disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damages arising from or relating to any cyber-attacks (including without limitation the theft of your personal information).
- Not Securities. Use and purchase of the tokens generated by portto carries significant financial risk. You understand and acknowledge that Blocto tokens are not securities and that the offers and sales of Blocto tokens have not been registered under any country’s securities laws, and, cannot be resold except in compliance with the applicable country’s laws.
- Regulatory Measures. Crypto-tokens are being, or may be overseen by the regulatory authorities of various jurisdictions. portto may receive queries, notices, warnings, requests, or rulings from one or more regulatory authorities from time to time, or may even be ordered to suspend or discontinue any action in connection with Blocto tokens. The development or the launch of Blocto tokens may be seriously affected, hindered, or terminated as a result.
- Illiquidity and Price Volatility. You may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate. There may not be a demand for Blocto tokens. portto is not responsible for the circulation and trading of Blocto tokens on the market. Tokens such as Blocto tokens, if traded on markets, usually have extremely volatile prices. Fluctuations in price over short periods of time frequently occur, which price may be denominated in Bitcoin, Ether, US Dollars or any other fiat currency. Such fluctuations could result from market forces (including speculations), regulatory changes, technical innovations, availability of exchanges, and other objective factors and represent changes in the balance of supply and demand. portto is not responsible for any secondary market trading of Blocto tokens, nor is portto obliged to tame any price volatility of Blocto tokens. Careful due diligence should be undertaken by you, with the full understanding that your contributions may not ultimately result in a useable or valuable token and the value of your contributions may therefore be subject to total loss. portto does not make any representation or warranty, explicit or implicit, as to the usability or the value of Blocto tokens. You understand and accept that there is no warranty or assurance that you will receive any benefits through any Blocto tokens that you hold.
- Compliance by Users. You acknowledge and agree that portto is not responsible for determining whether or which laws, rules, or regulations apply or may apply to your transactions in respect of Blocto tokens (including, without limitation, any anti-money laundering laws, securities laws and tax laws). You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with all such laws rules, or regulations as may be applicable to your transactions in respect of Blocto tokens. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all tax obligations arising from your transactions in respect of Blocto tokens. You further acknowledge and agree that portto shall not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for any of your tax obligations.
- Regulatory Compliance. You acknowledges and agrees that applicable law, regulation, and executive orders may require portto to, upon request by government agencies, freeze or suspend withdrawals or trading (or both) of Blocto tokens, or disclose information regarding the purchaser of Blocto tokens. In the event such disclosure is compelled, you agrees that portto may disclose your information. While portto will endeavor to, where commercially reasonable, give you prior notice of such disclosure, portto makes no guarantees that such prior notice will be made.
- As-is-status. You understands and expressly accepts that Blocto tokens will be created and delivered to, at the sole risk of you, on an “as is” and “under development” basis. portto makes no warranty whatsoever with respect to Blocto tokens, including but not limited to any (i) warranty of merchantability; (ii) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose; or (iii) warranty against infringement of intellectual property rights of a third party; whether arising by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade, or otherwise. You acknowledges that you do not rely upon any representation or warranty made by portto or any other person on the behalf of portto, including, but not limited to, conversations of any kind, whether through oral or electronic communication, or any white paper. You agree to assume all risk and liability for the results obtained by the purchase and/or use of any Blocto tokens and regardless of any oral or written statements made by portto, by way of technical advice or otherwise, related to the purchase or use of Blocto tokens.
- Changes. You understand and acknowledge that any statements made by portto in respect of the sale of Blocto tokens shall not be deemed as investment advice. portto has the right to make any changes to its statement in respect of Blocto tokens, including but not limited to the white paper, introduction, announcement for the sale of Blocto tokens without notice at any time. You should ensure that you have carefully read and understood the up-to-date documents in respect of Blocto tokens prior to your participation in the sale of Blocto tokens.