We are excited to roll out our $BLT staking program!
Don’t just let your $BLT sit in your wallet! Maximize your holdings and earn staking rewards by participating in our BLT staking program.
This article will run through all the major details, including times, staking rewards, and step-by-step how to stake.
Enter here: BLT Staking Program (Currently only $BLT on Flow chain is available for staking)
To become an eligible staker all you need is to hold BLT, it’s just as simple as that! Join the community to help strengthen the Blocto ecosystem and earn staking rewards at the same time.
- 11/3 Wed. 16:00 pm (UTC+8): Staking/delegation option open
- 11/10 Wed. 14:00 (UTC+8): First epoch starts
- 11/17 Wed. 13:59 pm (UTC+8): First staking reward payout
Each epoch lasts approximately a week, and the epoch switch will happen at around 13:59pm (UTC+8) every Wednesday.
Staking Rewards Distribution
Staking reward takes up to 5% of the total BLT tokenomics. A total amount of 25,000,000 BLT staking payout will be distributed in the span of 2 years. Rewards are paid at the end of each epoch, to all users that have tokens staked. Once distributed, rewards are circulated (which means your BLT rewards are unlocked and liquid), so they can be transferred at any time. Please note that both locked and circulated BLTs are eligible for staking, APY depending on the current staked amount each epoch.
After earning rewards from staking, BLT holders can choose to re-stake the rewarded tokens or simply turn on auto-restake; your rewards will automatically be re-staked once you receive them.
Get started: stake in 3 simple steps
Step 1. Make sure you have transferred your $BLT to Blocto
Read guide: Step by Step $BLT teleport guide
Step 2. Once you have your $BLT in your wallet, it will automatically be displayed on the staking page. Click [Stake] to stake $BLT on the Blocto node.
Step 3. If you’d like your reward to be automatically restaked, simply turn on the “Auto-restake” function and you are all set. (Note that this feature is only available for custodial mode wallet users.)
Hope this article helps you out!
Join Our Community
Website | $BLT Page | Whitepaper | Medium | Twitter | Telegram | Discord | Github | Linkedin
- Technology Sophistication. Tokens are often described in exceedingly technical language; a comprehensive understanding of applied cryptography and computer science is required in order to appreciate inherent risks. You represent and warrant that you have sufficient knowledge, market sophistication, experience, and/or professional advice sufficient to undertake a prudent evaluation of the merits and risks of the purchase of Blocto tokens. You agree to bear sole responsibility for the aforementioned evaluation.
- Forks. The blockchain technology underlying Blocto tokens is subject to change at any time, including changes in operating rules (commonly referred to as “forks”), and blockchain networks may go offline as a result of bugs, hard forks, or a number of other unforeseeable reasons. Such changes may materially and adversely affect the value or function of Blocto tokens, or the feasibility or success of the launch of Blocto tokens. You agree that you are fully responsible for monitoring such changes and agree to bear all risks arising therefrom or relating thereto.
- Disclaimer. portto hereby disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage arising from or relating to your purchase or use of Blocto tokens (including, but not limited to, risk of losses due to trading or due to factors beyond its control regarding the viability of any specific blockchain network). portto further disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damages arising from or relating to any cyber-attacks (including without limitation the theft of your personal information).
- Not Securities. Use and purchase of the tokens generated by portto carries significant financial risk. You understand and acknowledge that Blocto tokens are not securities and that the offers and sales of Blocto tokens have not been registered under any country’s securities laws, and, cannot be resold except in compliance with the applicable country’s laws.
- Regulatory Measures. Crypto-tokens are being, or may be overseen by the regulatory authorities of various jurisdictions. portto may receive queries, notices, warnings, requests, or rulings from one or more regulatory authorities from time to time, or may even be ordered to suspend or discontinue any action in connection with Blocto tokens. The development or the launch of Blocto tokens may be seriously affected, hindered, or terminated as a result.
- Illiquidity and Price Volatility. You may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate. There may not be a demand for Blocto tokens. portto is not responsible for the circulation and trading of Blocto tokens on the market. Tokens such as Blocto tokens, if traded on markets, usually have extremely volatile prices. Fluctuations in price over short periods of time frequently occur, which price may be denominated in Bitcoin, Ether, US Dollars or any other fiat currency. Such fluctuations could result from market forces (including speculations), regulatory changes, technical innovations, availability of exchanges, and other objective factors and represent changes in the balance of supply and demand. portto is not responsible for any secondary market trading of Blocto tokens, nor is portto obliged to tame any price volatility of Blocto tokens. Careful due diligence should be undertaken by you, with the full understanding that your contributions may not ultimately result in a useable or valuable token and the value of your contributions may therefore be subject to total loss. portto does not make any representation or warranty, explicit or implicit, as to the usability or the value of Blocto tokens. You understand and accept that there is no warranty or assurance that you will receive any benefits through any Blocto tokens that you hold.
- Compliance by Users. You acknowledge and agree that portto is not responsible for determining whether or which laws, rules, or regulations apply or may apply to your transactions in respect of Blocto tokens (including, without limitation, any anti-money laundering laws, securities laws and tax laws). You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with all such laws rules, or regulations as may be applicable to your transactions in respect of Blocto tokens. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all tax obligations arising from your transactions in respect of Blocto tokens. You further acknowledge and agree that portto shall not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for any of your tax obligations.
- Regulatory Compliance. You acknowledges and agrees that applicable law, regulation, and executive orders may require portto to, upon request by government agencies, freeze or suspend withdrawals or trading (or both) of Blocto tokens, or disclose information regarding the purchaser of Blocto tokens. In the event such disclosure is compelled, you agrees that portto may disclose your information. While portto will endeavor to, where commercially reasonable, give you prior notice of such disclosure, portto makes no guarantees that such prior notice will be made.
- As-is-status. You understands and expressly accepts that Blocto tokens will be created and delivered to, at the sole risk of you, on an “as is” and “under development” basis. portto makes no warranty whatsoever with respect to Blocto tokens, including but not limited to any (i) warranty of merchantability; (ii) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose; or (iii) warranty against infringement of intellectual property rights of a third party; whether arising by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade, or otherwise. You acknowledges that you do not rely upon any representation or warranty made by portto or any other person on the behalf of portto, including, but not limited to, conversations of any kind, whether through oral or electronic communication, or any white paper. You agree to assume all risk and liability for the results obtained by the purchase and/or use of any Blocto tokens and regardless of any oral or written statements made by portto, by way of technical advice or otherwise, related to the purchase or use of Blocto tokens.
- Changes. You understand and acknowledge that any statements made by portto in respect of the sale of Blocto tokens shall not be deemed as investment advice. portto has the right to make any changes to its statement in respect of Blocto tokens, including but not limited to the white paper, introduction, announcement for the sale of Blocto tokens without notice at any time. You should ensure that you have carefully read and understood the up-to-date documents in respect of Blocto tokens prior to your participation in the sale of Blocto tokens.